Pages

RSS

Monday, April 20, 2009

Job Hunting

Okay.. So i've been jobless for 4 months. I've applied every company i know in Miri but up to right now, there's no reply except for Daiken (formerly known as Shin Yang Fiber-board Company) located at KB. Not Kuala Belait but Kuala Baram and also Ajang Shipping. Most people said I graduated at the wrong time and is unlucky due to the recession and everything. It demotivated me to keep searching for job. There are times that I just wanna stay home and not working but how long can i not work. The first thing i'll do every morning is to browse through Jobstreet.com and also the classified section on the Borneo Post. Mom saw vacancies at Columbia Asia Hospital, Bintulu and asked me to apply for it. I was actually reluctant to apply cos one thing, it's Bintulu! (for some reason, i dont really fancy Bintulu) and the second thing, i never live alone *sigh*. I applied and will be going over to Bintulu next monday (April 27th, 2009) for the walk-in interview. Hopefully i'll get a job here in Miri so that i wont be going there.. :D

*fingers cross*

0 comments: