Pages

RSS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

April, 2009

Hello readers, it's me again after a long break from updating my blog. I have to admit.. i'm not really into writing blog. So, what's new? Birthday is over. Celebrated my birthday and mom's on April 2nd at Sin Soon Chin Restaurant, used to be Boulevard Restaurant before. Didnt get the chance to snap pictures but i did get a few shots of our birthday cake. Dad didnt felt really good that night. Had a very bad stomach pain, cold sweat. He had to rush to Columbia Asia for treatment.

White Chocolate Cheese Marcadonia Cake

On April 3rd was my graduation ceremony. Held at the Recreational & Event Centre, Curtin University. It was a double celebration for me as that day was also mom's birthday. My graduation was my present to her and to my dad for they have made me what i am today.

Before the ceremony begins

Far side view of me receiving my cert

I did it!

Graduates from School of Business

We flew to Kuching the next day to celebrate grandpa's birthday. Stayed for a night and flew back to Miri the following day at 7am!

I did the space balloon :p

Outside view

Dad and Aunt Julia

Below: Given by all my aunties, uncles, grandma & granpa from Kuching

Sharon, Aunty Tina and Uncle Jeffery,mom's Brother.


My beloved babes threw out a surprise birthday party last night at Susan's & Alvin's place and I actually have few hints about this surprise birthday. hehe... First was the Ming incident and on that evening itself where Alex asked me "so.. you are twenty-......" and I was like "huh?" and wonder why he asked my age out of the blue. So aku polah derk jak lah.. sik mauk prasan sendirik la katakan. hehehe...Indeed it was a very fun and precious night. I believe everyone enjoy themselves. I enjoyed myself with the games (especially the 007 Bang! ahh!), food, cake and the butter chocolate cream on my hair. Thanks to bro. Bajeng for that. (kelak-nya!) Looking forward to another birthday surprise and another gathering.

That's all from me now. Till then. Ciao~






0 comments: