My Aunty Julia rang us up yesterday to tell us that Grandpa Carl has just passed on to be with the Lord. Grandpa Carl is a German and has just settled down in Sarawak for 7 years after seperating from his family for 20 years. It's a pity that I didnt have the chance to visit him at Normah Hospital when I was in Kuching few weeks ago. I just pray that God's word will comfort grandma maureen and the rest of the family members and may Grandpa Carl's soul rest in peace. Amen. I'll miss your jokes, laughter and especially your care for all of us. :(
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
In loving memory of Grandpa Carl
My Aunty Julia rang us up yesterday to tell us that Grandpa Carl has just passed on to be with the Lord. Grandpa Carl is a German and has just settled down in Sarawak for 7 years after seperating from his family for 20 years. It's a pity that I didnt have the chance to visit him at Normah Hospital when I was in Kuching few weeks ago. I just pray that God's word will comfort grandma maureen and the rest of the family members and may Grandpa Carl's soul rest in peace. Amen. I'll miss your jokes, laughter and especially your care for all of us. :(


0 comments:
Post a Comment