Pages

RSS

Monday, January 21, 2008

Mood: Bleh~

So here i am again after quite a long break from writing. January 12th was our 3 months Anniversary together. So as usual, we'll spent time together after Daniel got off from work. We watched movie, truth and dare pool, just enjoying talking to each other. It's sounds weird doing all these online but we had a great time together. Last night, I was listening to a song called "I'm already there" by Westlife.

I'm already there,
Don't make a sound,
I'm the beat in your heart,
I'm the moonlight shinning down,
I'm the whisper in the wind,
And I'll be there till the end
We may be a thousand miles apart,
But i'll be with you wherever you are.

I love the lyrics of this song. Whenever i listen to this, it makes me wanna cry because he is so far away and i miss him so much. But i always pray that God will send His guardian Angels to look after at all times at work or at home :)

Last week, i was employed as a temporary clerk in St. Columba's Church Office. Melati was on sick leave for a week and they really need someone to take over her job for the whole week. It wasnt really bad for me as i had been working there last year during my semester break. Our Annual General Meeting is coming soon so lots of photostating and compiling to be made.

Last Saturday (Jan 19th) was the Sarawak Asset Family Day. We had a great time at Eastwood Valley Golf and Country Club. Dad won Black & Decker Electric Drill.. and each families received door gifts. The Program was interesting but the horrible food.

And right now, sitting here waiting for the time to wake Daniel up for work. Till then.

0 comments: