Pages

RSS

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend Fellowship

So here I am again after the long break. I've been busy with my studies, assignments and exams. Another semester to go and I'm done. Welcome the working environment! That is what I've always wanted but my friend told me that once you've started working, u'll miss your university life which is kinda true. I managed to pass all papers this semester. At least 2 credits *winks*.

Lots of things happened since the last time i wrote my blog but i couldnt express it all here. Anyway, I had fun last week at my buddy Victoria's house on Sunday to share her Birthday blessings with all of us. I felt bad for not wishing her on the day itself. The usual gang had a fellowship at her house. We had games, makan-makan, laughing here and there until the pakcik in front of her house also ketawa-ketawa. You'll understand why i said that soon. Till then, adios amigos~
Kanak-kanak riang

Bajeng trying to act out "Planet of the Apes"


Susan & Diana aksi picit belon dengan burit.

And that's me ala ala perempuan Jepun control ayu


That's the usual hang out gang








0 comments: