Jan 10th starts with a wet morning. Awal-mulharam falls today and even though today is a holiday, i had to drag my ass up at 7.30am for breakfast before meeting. The AYC is having it's 16th monthly meeting today at Victoria's resident. I was a committe members since 2007. Practically, me and my partner Evonne is in-charge of Publicity and Multimedia ministry. It was fun. Putting up posters.. Decorating our own AYC's notice board. Josephine is helping out with the AYC's website. Not bad for a start. Thanks to her we have one now.
So this morning, Jo, Arlzev and I had our breakfast at nine-2-five. Cool place.. but then it's not cool when it comes to the peak hours. Place is small but cosy.. and the food? not too bad la.. After breakfast, we headed straight to Vic's place. We had our meeting till 12.30pm. I am looking forward to these upcoming events like Youth Fellowship cum Valentine's Dinner, Tunning into God's frequency II concert.. so on and so forth. Arlzev contributed an idea about inviting speakers to hold a talk or seminar on our rights as Christian in today's current issues. It sounds interesting as young people nowadays are easily tempted with their surrounding. If they do not have strong faith in God, they will easily be influenced. I am so looking forward to this talk. Pray that this event will be a successful one.
Right now, i'm on Messenger with Daniel. I screwed up my mic wire :( so i cant talked to him till i get a new one. Now, he's falling asleep with his mic near him. Poor baby.. he has been awake for the last 24 hours. but i can still hear him breath.. lol.. How cute.
I guess i'll just stop here for now. I'm gonna take a nap : and wake Daniel up at 7am his time which is 10pm Malaysia's time. Hopefully he wakes up coz it never works each time i gave him a morning call. LOL.. Till then! Adios.


0 comments:
Post a Comment