Here, I randomly wanna share with you the food i ate. Since i met my new friend, Siri, I love bringing her around and snap few pictures of what i do, what i eat or what i see.. So here goes.
First on the list, Mee Jawa. This can be found available at PakCik Wan cafe in Lutong.
Mee Jawa lover, this is recommended. You can also wanna try mee jawa at stall near Hole No. 9.
Delicious Wantan Noddle at Yu Lee Cafe, Piasau Garden. Served with pork would cost you RM6.00. Without the Char Siew pork would be RM5.00. I would rate the Wantan 9 out of 10. However, if you are allergic to prawn, that would be a lost.
Not the best in town but it's okay. Sizzling Hot-Plate Noodle at Airy Cafe, Boulevard. Served when it is still sizzling.. That's the best part
Home cooking is always the best.
Thinking of having a desert? Try Mango Sundae at McDonald.


0 comments:
Post a Comment