I had a great time with Nature during the Young Adult Into the Wild last Month (24th & 25th March). It was my first time camping in the "Woods".. It was okay.. i may say.. luxurious camping style with wooden floor with roof and fan!! The thrill is not there yet.
At this time of the month for the past few years, i'll usually be in Kuching celebrating my late grandpa's birthday. And we will be celebrating our birthdays together. If he's still around, grandpa would be 91 on 1st April.
This year, i celebrated my birthday with my family.
Mom's birthday is on the next day, 3rd April. Happy Birthday, Mommy. Love you!
6th April - Was an important date for all Christians. It was Good Friday. Jesus died on the cross to save all men from their sins. I was playing "Via Dolorosa" song before the service and it really made me sad. Sad for feeling guilty, for the sins i made that Jesus had to bear it on the cross.
Something to ponder about..
Alas! and did my Savior bleed
And did my Sovereign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For sinners such as I?
For such a worm as I?
And did my Sovereign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For sinners such as I?
For such a worm as I?
After the English Service, few of the congregation stayed back in Church before the Station of the Cross Service. Some of us joined the Chinese Service just to watch a play.
7th April - Uncle's Cornas's Birthday. Had an early dinner before the Easter Vigil's Service.
Happy 75th Birthday, Semba Cornas! May God bless you with good health, many many love and blessed life ahead.
After the 3rd Day, Jesus rose from the dead. Yes! He is Risen! That is why we, Christians celebrates Easter! To celebrate the victory of our Risen Lord!
Apart from Easter, it was also grandpa's 1st Anniversary. I do miss him so much. Looking at his past pictures just makes me wanna cry. I know grandpa is up there now with the Lord.. probably watching football since that is his most favourite sport. *giggles* Till we meet again someday, grandpa.
Funny incident happened yesterday but it was all good and managed to get over it in 15 minutes!!
Dear Jesus, thank you for these people whom i called them my dear friends who have shown me how much they care for me. Bless them and their families with wonderful lives and showered them with your love like they have showed their loves for me. Amen!


0 comments:
Post a Comment