It's time to burn some FATS. YES! i can do it and i can do it before MAY. Wanna know why May? Well, just wait for May. hehehe..I wanna be like Khloe Kardashian.. tall, not too skinny, not too chubby.
So, here's the list of things i need to cut down. Please remind me if you see me having those stuff all the time.
1. Rice
2. Sweet drinks
3. Meat
4. Chocolate
5. Junk food, keropok and stuff
6. Late night supper
This is what im gonna say YES to:-
1. Taman Bulatan after work
2. Plenty of water
3. Hello fruits and veggies
4. Welcome gym (who's with me? )
My aim:-
1. Total weight loss: 20 Kg. okay.. maybe 10kg first. That's too ambitious. :D



4 comments:
Maggie...me would love to join you for the gym after March..seriously!..huhuhu. Need to get rid of my baby fats too...neways, I've got a plan from my nutritionist plan...wanna try out? It worked perfectly for me...I got rid 40kgs in 2 years :) which now I'm gaining another 10kgs..well, at least for a reason.. :P
Really? 40 Kgs in 2 years sounds good. Only if there is determination, huh. :D and Yes! i need a partner to keep me motivated.
Hey..I saw your butt at Coffee Bean last night! Sure got take sweet drinks or cakes! HAH! Kantoi!
Oppssy! It was Iced Caramel Latte without sugar :P to keep me awake. hahaha..
Post a Comment