Pages

RSS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grumbles..

There are so many things to be done within these whole month of August and September. Preparation for the Carnival Sales which will be on September 4th and ADYC Newsletter 2nd Edition due in October. I'm so excited that i don't even know what to do. Couldn't wait to see the outcome of the "projects". hehehe.. I can imagine how pretty the booth will look like.


And for the Newsletter, *sigh* my photoshop skill still need to be polished up. I have so many ideas in my mind but i just don't know how to start. Sometimes i just feel like giving up but giving up will not bring anything good but dissapointment to everyone :(

Apart from that, the preparation for the Christmas Eve Service which falls on a Friday (24th Dec). Big celebration and also huge preparation which includes of choir, mini-orchestra and hand-mimes. Not forgetting Christmas Day Service on 25th and Sunday service on 26th. Four more months to prepare and i tell you..i am already nervous about it. With the choir attitude for not attending choir practices and the "do not care less" attitude about the music lesson, i just wanna go MIA for a little while or maybe forever. *arrggghhhh*. Evonne, Diana and I had tried our best to help our choir at least to teach them the basic of music, and when no one even bothered, it's really a disappointment. Please laaa... Don't use your age as an excuse. If you really wanna learn, you could still catch up slowly even when u're 99 years.

But thank God, we had our fun time after practices. Badminton at the church compound two weeks in a row. More exciting and adventurous plan the following week.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Yo Maggie!! I can help with the newsletter - the photoshop part lah...wherever I can. Just buzz me yea!

Maggie said...

Thanks Jo. I will buzz you every minute. hehehe :P