Celebrated two special occasions over the weekend. Attended a wedding service of Diana and Wealy. The first wedding to be done in the Parish Hall. Lydia wasn't around to play for the wedding so Diana and I replaced her on that day. I may say the Iban Choir had done well in their singing. Good Job! Had nasi lemak lunch date with Diana after service at Kaya Toast. Later in the evening, another nasi lemak. But this one was home-made nasi lemak prepared by Vicky..and yummy Apple Crumble with vanilla ice cream for desert. Okay, I'm not done with nasi-lemak. Don't be surprise if i tell you i had nasi-lemak again on Sunday for breakfast with the ladies (Pondy, Iyok and Vic) :D It was a nasi lemak weekend for me. hahaha..
The AYC had their AGM yesterday afternoon. Started at around 1.45pm till 4.30pm? Can't really remember. We now had new office-bearers for the term 2010 to 2012. Felicidad! to Evonne, our new chairlady, Diana as Vice-Chairlady, Elsa as the Secretary, me as her assistant, Karen as our Hon. Treasurer and Victoria as her Assistant. Not forgetting 7 other committee members (Bajeng, Frankie, Anderson, James, Timothy, another 2 will be elected during the 1st AYC meeting). I pray that the AYC will have a bigger impact this time round. (good one, of course). Supporting each others back and to work well together as a team for God's grace. Amen! A toast to all!
(No Nasi lemak for dinner :P)


0 comments:
Post a Comment