"I'm rich! I'm rich!" says the Banker (me)
So, I flew to Kuching the next day. Just in time for my grandparents' anniversary servive at St. Mark Chapel at 2.00pm. The 60 years of bride and groom arrived at around 2.30pm and surprisingly the priest wasnt there yet! He was late! Apa punya priest. chet!
These pictures are taken during the service....
The guests
My beautiful grandma
The blessing
St. Mark Chapel's Choir
The Kelons
The reception was on Sunday instead of Saturday. Since we were pretty free on Saturday night, the cousins decided to drive down to the city and hang out after picking up Flora and her boyfriend, Kevin from the airport. Finally I had my ayam penyet at one of the gerai for dinner.
Sorry no picture of the ayam penyet. Picture was taken after i ate it. Tinggal the sayur only.
After dinner, we had a long walk at the waterfront before heading to "The Cottage" next to Pullman Hotel.
The reception.....
Reception was held at the Banquet
The Cake
Joanne and the band
Top left - Grandpa Bob & Grandpa Francis
Top right - Dad with Revd. Ugas and Revd Gregory
Bottom left - The Brodies, Family's close friend.
Bottom right - The Jaboh
You can check more pictures on my FB. Later after the reception, we decided to have some coffee. We drove round and round for almost an hour to find for places that doesn't close at 12pm but most shops closed at 12pm. So we ended up at Hilton Hotel's Coffee house.. aaahh..
Chris, our driver that night
Flora (my cousin) and her boyfriend, Kevin.
I really had a good time in Kuching. Get together with all my cousins. Well, that's the only time we get to meet and to "update" each others.




0 comments:
Post a Comment