Pages

RSS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New Hobby

I  have just discovered that i have a new hobby. Which is D-E-S-I-G-N-I-N-G. It can be designing bookmarks, mewsletters, posters or flyers. Although i know it might not be as creative as those in town, i'm satisfied with my masterpiece. Last March, the four of us. (The fantastic Four, Evonne, Adam, Elsa and myself). heheh.. spent less than 2 weeks to design the layout and background for the ADYC newsletter. It turned out to be a splendid job. First time ever printed in colours. Couldnt wait for the next edition. Mesti Kasi Vavavvoommm!!

Last night i was given a task to design bookmarks for the upcoming Miri Women Fellowship dinner. Even though it's mostly copy and paste, I still love my work because, i chose the pictures, the layouts, and the arrangement. Here they are. E.N.J.O.Y

2 comments:

Jo said...

Nice!! It's lovely Maggie...perhaps you could start designing according to theme too..then we can commercialise it later for our new arc..ehehehe..so business minded now me..

Maggie said...

Thanks Jo.. Yeah.. I was trying to design according to the theme.. but i couldnt find any pictures suitable for it.. except for the last one with the heart shape. hehehe... So excited about the ARC.