Pages

RSS

Friday, April 23, 2010

My April Part II

Here comes the Big Day for Josephine and Frankie. The day they said "I DO" - 10th April 2010.

So here is a toast for this lovely couple. To Josephine and Frankie, wishing you both a marriage filled with love and joy. *Yammmmm Sengggggg*




After the wedding, everything starts to slow down. Momentum pun kureng.. The week started with Choir Practice with Fr. Chua. Talking about the concert. It's less than a month and i'm still not confident with the songs yet. *worried face* Mrs Chan from Singapore will be coming and will provide us a vocal class. It's one opportunity that you just can't miss. I've heard her sing before and she is a very talented soloist. The Hope Concert will be on the 19th May, 2010 (wednesday), 7.30pm at St. Columba's Church. Tickets are at RM5 per person. Do come and support the choir ya. (you will see us dance as well.. hehehe) Eh.. out of topic la pulak.. So the rest of the week, was all about having dinner and supper with Joseph before he headed to Frankie's longhouse and to Syria for his 2 months job. All the best to you, Joe!


Photos taken from Susan and Evonne. (Sorry aaa.. i copet your pictures)

2 comments:

Jo said...

huhuh...I miss that gathering. I'm so not used of the title Mrs too...macam mimpi ajak. Still not used to it until today - and I miss my bed...hahaha

Maggie said...

Yeah..That was on Thursday. Our last dinner with Joe before he left for the longhouse.