Pages

RSS

Friday, August 21, 2009

Maggie has changed her status to single

Nope.. your eyes are okay. You read that well.

I knew this would happen someday. All i need to do is to move on and It's a lie to say "move on and forget about the past" cause that wont be true.

p/s: i'm gonna miss us.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey there Aggie, I'm sorry to hear/see that you're single again:(. I wish I cud ask you why but that wouldn't be a nice thing to ask at this moment. However, I wish you comfort and peace...and the assurance that God's love is forever there for you. Luv ya and God bless:).

Maggie said...

Thank you dear. *hugs* God bless you too and the little one. :)

Evonne said...

Maggie....so sorry to hear about it. Be strong. I know u are.
And remember there's always a silver lining to every cloud. ;)...kinda remind me of the movie 'Up'. Heheh...the cloud so cute & funny. Tukar topik lah pulak.. Anyways, u take care!