Greetings to all!
2011 has been a blessed year for me. Although many sad things had happened, i still find it a blessing year cause I am still here today! Praise God for the abundant blessing He has showered upon my families and friends. For the good health, for His Love!
I lost my dear Grandpa in April. Eventhough your're gone Babai, i still missed you very much. Gawai wont be the same again without your presence and your yummy pork rolls you used to make. In 2011 too, i had my first girlfriend's trip to Singapore and KL. It was indeed a memorable one for me. Looking forward for more in the future. My dear friend, Elsa has also tied a knot on 27th December to her prince charming, Moi. Congratulations to the two love birds!
It wasnt a good start of 2012 for me. I had my first Sick Certificates on my first day of work. ~Boo~ It must be the good durian and rambutan i had when i already had my bad sore throat. (Blaming the durian) hahaha. So im looking forward to more greater things with everyone this year, looking forward to the plans that has been made throughout the year in the AYC and even personnel plans or family plans, getting to RE-know some of you, trying to archieve my last year's resolutions that has not been archieved. I may not make or keep new year resolutions this time round. I just wanna keep things simple, stay healthy and get wealthy.
Happy 2012 to all.


0 comments:
Post a Comment