Isn't the card lovely? :D
I'm so excited for the weekend. Raya falls on Sunday (20th Sept) which is the same day with Jo's, Diana's and my cousin Amy's birthday and which makes Monday and Tuesday a holiday too. And only 3 working days for next week. Yippiee!! At least i have ample time to finish the 2nd edition of the AYC newsletter before the AGM next week! Hopefully everything runs smoothly according to plans.
To all my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan Batin. Happy Blessed Birthday to all September babies and to those who are going for holiday or those just staying at home "membesarkan burit" Happy Holiday!


2 comments:
Aiyo Aggie...I hope u get better soon. Wouldn't be fun 2 have a crappy tummy on a long holiday, rite?
Btw, can I have a copy of the card I made for ur friend? Sik sempat tangkap the gambar b4 giving it 2 Pondy the other day...haih...
Thanks Aggie. Muah!:p
Thanks Sue. I'm feeling much better now. I dont have the picture with me here at work but i think u can enlarge that picture and save it. :D
Post a Comment