Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Exciting yet nervous
Good morning readers!! Today is my 7th day working with Offshore Industries. I couldnt say i looovveee my job but it's alright so far. I guess i'll just have to stay here for quite a while before getting a new job again. hahaha. This week will be a very busy but exciting week for me. Not because of work (like i said.. nothing exciting about work) but it's about the Patronal Celebration which will be at Imperial Ballroom this coming Sunday (June 21st). For a change, the PCC decided to have our Sunday worship outside the Church. Maybe it's because of the construction we have in Church. There are so many things to be done due this Friday but i just dont know where to start. hahaha.. Let's see.. AYC newsletter.. i can say it's only 40% done. No layout, no proper editing yet. Choir practices.. Looks like this time im gonna conduct the choir. Oh my! it's gonna be my first time conducting the choir on a big function. I'm suppose to design the Patronal Bookmark and i've not yet even started yet! Wuuuaaaaaa!!! I just hope everything will be okay till the day comes. *crossfingers*


0 comments:
Post a Comment